Commitment to Safety
If your dogs are as important to you as mine are to me their safety must be top priority. The following is a list of steps I have taken to ensure your show dogs' safety:
- Temperature Alarm: My motorhome is equiped with a Temperature Alert System by All Dogs Corporation. While away from the rig I wear a pager that will alert me if the power goes down or if the temperature rises beyond a predetermined limit.
- My GPS is loaded with the locations of veterinarians all over the country to save precious time in emergency situations.
- Dogs are never left in the show building overnight.
- Big dogs and toy dogs are ALWAYS kept separate.
- All dogs who travel with me wear a flat collar with my id tag while on the road so that in the unlikely event of a wreck we would be quickly reunited.
- All dogs are given bottled water only.
Rating is available to Members only.
Please login or register to vote.
No Ratings have been Posted.